Saturday, April 24, 2010

Journal 16: Confucius Quote




Confucius is one of very famous philosophers in the world. He always make me remind my middle shool life. Since we learned a lot about him and other philosophers who has many things to learn. To be honest, I don't like him. Because I had to memorize about his study or lesson very exactly. It was so stressful to remember all things even though I know he is very intelligent and wise.
However, I changed my mind and tried to like him since I saw his quote which is so impressive to me. That is "Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life." I totally agree with him. Thesedays, I'm concerned about what to do in the future seriously. We get tired of work but we never are exhausted hanging out with friends or doing interesting.
Thus, if people find an affordable job and enjoy it, they can live happily and satisfy everything. Moreover, Carngie says "people rarely succeed at anything unless they have fun doing it". This is very similar to Confucius's saying and one of my prefer quotes. I would keep it in my mind and think of it whenever I feel bothersome or stressful doing my work. If it is not fun, there is no reason to keep doing. ENJOY MY LIFE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bomi, you seem to me like the kind of person who really enjoys her life. Why else would you study something like bridges unless you really love it?

    ReplyDelete