Friday, April 16, 2010

Anticipating Your Parents' Objections



April 16, 2010
Dear Mom and dad,

It seems like such a long time since the last time I call you. I've been doing well so far and I desire to volunteer in Africa during this summer vacation. I know what you are very concerned and I have no experiences like living in unsafe places, doing hard things and helping others. Most of my friends also do so much worry about me. However, I think I used to live too comfortably and I need to be stronger. Don't you think so? I really want to learn from such a little hard and new experiences. I firmly believe that I will be able to overcome any problems very easily through this volunteer. I believe you beileve me. I want to be a better daughter as well as stronger woman. Have a good day and I love you, mom and dad !

Your lovely daughter,

No comments:

Post a Comment