Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbye !!

I cannot believe that we are almost done. I remember the first day I met you guys and I felt uncomfortable because everything was new and weird to me. As time goes by, I became enjoy these class and I am sure I make a progress like writing skills.

At first, I liked Sean's sense of humor. He made me focus on study and attract to it. Actually, I hate languages since it is very lame to me and stressful. However, I was able to learn English in a very easy and interesting way. These journals,especially, helped me write and organize my ideas. Although, I am still not good at paraphrasing or grammar useing diverse words, I strongly believe that my English writing skills are improved than before. Lots of homework made me tired but I really appreciate to help of Sean and my classmates.

Time is short and we have dreams. I hope you guys also have had awesome time in Composition class. I will miss you guys even though I am going back to Korea. Thank you for being with me and I would never forget you. FOREVER !! I LOVE U AND GOOD LUCK ♥

I read Lien and vivi's posts.

1 comment: